Tuesday 5 May 2015

I trekked from Delta State to Anambra State

I trekked from Delta State to Anambra State.  Oh yes! I did.  I didn't tell anyone I was going to do it because I knew I would have been discouraged or made a mockery of. If you don't believe me, that's your business, I don't have to prove it to you. I made a vow to myself that I was going to do it, and that I did.
On Tuesday morning, I boarded a bus to the beginning of Onitsha bridge, time check was 10:05am, took a good look at my surroundings and with a smile I started my journey to the other state. When I got to Anambra State, (the other side of the bridge) there was no one to welcome me, wasn't bothered though. I don't need anyone's congratulations or cheering to make me feel I've achieved something. Besides I didn't do it to congratulate anyone on election victory.
Anyways the journey lasted for 1200 seconds and I'm extremely proud of myself...
P.S Does anyone know how I can get Guinness Book of Records people???  cos this needs international recognition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment