Friday 12 June 2015

I think I’m a zombie!!!


 Okay I don’t know how many of you have watched or is watching the movie “izombie”. Anyways it’s a movie about a girl who went to a party where she died and woke up as a zombie with an insatiable hunger for human brains. Every time she eats a dead person’s brain, she starts portraying some of the person’s characters. For example she ate the brain of a kleptomaniac and couldn’t stop herself from stealing things. I think I have something close to that.
No no no, I’m not saying I’ve been transformed to a zombie or that I eat brains. I’m just saying something close to that happens to me when I watch movies.
For example, when I watched “Greek” which is a movie about sorority teenagers and females who scream their surprise at any news they get. I started behaving like that. Although I was a teenager when I watched that movie, I started behaving like some American teenage girl who acts weird in a weird way.
When I watched “suits”, I started feeling like Harvey and always thought I could win any case handed to me. I even started court cases in my head on any issue I hear going on around me.
When I watched “blacklist”, I thought of myself as Raymond Reddington, you know with the cap and the way he talks with so much confidence and a little raise of his head. I thought of myself as a badass.
Don’t get me started on when I watched “alias”, I thought I could change my appearance and do deep undercover work. Even when I watch comedies, I transform into a funny character. Oh wait I’m naturally funny, ok I guess the movies enhances it a little. When I watched “The DUFF”, I thought about all the friends I’d had since I was born and wondered if I haven’t been a DUFF all my life…I’m gonna stop here I’m beginning to sound like a movie freak or an addict…or a zombie….

No comments:

Post a Comment