Wednesday 17 June 2015

Meet the No. 1 female carpenter!

I think I've discovered my passion!!!  I think I'm going to go into carpentry...So last week the curtains in the sitting room at home was changed. Everyone hated the new one cos we couldn't see any difference between the old one and the new one. ..When my dad inspected them, he decided the method the guy used in hanging the curtains should be changed and the curtains should be shifted higher... And of course there's no one who would have to do that except me...
So this morning I got out my hammer (not mine anyway, but it sounds better that way), and got me some nails and got to work... now my ears hurt, my hands hurt I think I hit it a few times... But when I was done and I stepped back and took a good look at my work.... All the pain vanished. I was so proud of my achievement...
Sooo...I think I'm going into carpentry. Hence if you need anything done that has to do with nails, wood and hammer... you know who to call. I promise I won't charge much.

No comments:

Post a Comment